Monday, August 23, 2010

Transition




Much has transpired these days. I drove to South Carolina on Wednesday, and arrived at my destination through heavy rains at 2am. I acquired precious friends at the Charlotte airport and traveled the duration with their sweetness. They were arriving from Montana, and my mind was first filled with those sweet tales of jeans and sweats and misty mountains. Ugh, I do love that place! I spent the next few days with these dear one's before they headed home to Turkey. I tell you, transition is eased so sweetly in the presence of those you love. When I said goodbye to my friend I rolled along to my new residence, and the tears followed shortly thereafter. Those first days are hard, but they've mostly passed, and as orientation was today, the Lord is showing up all over the place. I am scheduled to take some insanely wonderful classes that begin tomorrow, and the community at this school is just incredible. I must share some verses from yesterday's sermon, but for now...
Lovingly yours,

3 comments:

  1. So Excited about your new chapter!! Can't wait to come along via your blog! Grace and peace to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Me too! I'm so glad to learn that the Lord is already blessing you in this next phase of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the beginning of a new season! It may be considered internet stalking, but I asked Christa for your blog.

    Much love,
    Your friend from Pennsylvania/Montana/Turkey-ish

    ReplyDelete