Tuesday, August 31, 2010






Columbia South Carolina is hot, but there are things that I quite like about it here. I never have to consider taking "warmer clothes," I swim everyday, there's no sign of cold weather, and things are still blooming strong. While I love cold weather, I am enjoying the beauty of this place and the privelege of being a minority. I picked up "Uncle Tom's Cabin" on Sunday and I'd recommend it for all. Here are some shots of the botanical gardens and zoo where my roommate took me the other day.

2 comments:

  1. It was 62 degrees this morning when I took Maria's brother to school. Are you sure you don't miss Montana's weather? Ha! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" a few years ago and second your endorsement, Nellie.

    ReplyDelete